Wednesday 3 July 2013

PEJU

PEJU
Peju is my neighbor and church member, I met Peju in church and she walked up to me and said “I like your makeup though I heard you are a makeup artist will you make me up on my wedding day?”  I smiled and told her “of cos I will” I asked her for the date and she told me 15th of June 2013. I laughed because it was so close; thank God I wasn’t booked yet.  Peju has a face that brings out every details of makeup.
On  this  faithful day, I heard a bang on my door, This was 5:30am, I fearfully checked on the door and guess who???????????? The Bride, She came to wake me as she thought I had forgotten “lol” how on earth  will i forget a bride I still can’t stop laughing.  Anyways  Peju finished her makeup around 8am and she was ready to say I DO to her sweetheart; she was ready before everyone, we had to beg her to wait for pictures “lol”. This is one bridal job I enjoyed as Peju was cool as a cucumber considering that most brides are usually stressed with last minute details of the wedding. She was simply amazing.
 Peju dear I wish you God’s blessings in your new home and many wonderful children (Amen).





white wedding


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely job,u v a magic hand dat change dere face to waoooooo!

Bloom Makeovers said...

Thanks for the kind words. God bless u

D said...

Beautiful. May I ask which foundation u use?