Saturday 27 July 2013

Mrs Uyoh Sule

My pretty bride Uyoh, I remembered she made a comment on my blog and I am so happy it’s time to write about her. When I met Uyoh she told me she doesn’t like laughing in pictures because it makes her nose flat. Then I told her about the power of a bronzer and it worked perfectly well.
 I met Uyoh through her best friend Yinka, these are the most amazing friends I have ever met. If you try to settle any dispute between them you can be sure you will blame yourself eventually, “lol”, they are just like sisters.
 I enjoyed myself to the fullest, of course you can be sure of what to expect from an event planner’s wedding, I couldn’t get enough time for my traditional makeup I had to work on my bride for just 15min, oops! the good news is that it came out well. Wish I had more time (sad face), thank God I had enough time on Saturday for her hair and makeup trust me I utilized the opportunity well “lol”.
I had good fun with my bride, her friends and families they are good people, couldn’t have asked for a better place to be on the 5th and 6th of july 2013.
God bless your home dearie.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THE LOOK.