Saturday 22 June 2013

THREE DAYS IN LAFIA

When I was asked if I could go to Lafia the capital of Nasarawa State for 3days, I was confused. I wasn’t sure I could stay in a place for that long. I was looking forward to the money, maybe it will motivate me, no it did not, and rather I got motivated when my bride Ayisha came to the studio for her trials. She was so calm, nice and gentle even though she asked me many questions “lol” she was just a loving bride. I actually enjoyed my stay, everyone was so homely and nice, the mother, siblings, friends etc. I also got to work with good hands the video and the photographers; these are the best guys to work with, wonderful people. Of course I came back with backache “lol” because everyone wanted makeup can’t complain rather, am grateful that’s the kind of job we pray for.  I am so looking forward to another Hausa wedding because they are rich in culture; I enjoyed every bit of the wedding, from the mother’s night to the Nikkia and reception.
Ayisha may the Good Lord bless your home.
                                                                        BEFORE
                                                                         DAY1
                                                                          DAY2
                                                                        DAY3                     

                                                                     RECEPTION

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow lovely pixs u ve gat here,let me keep admiring ur work 4rm a distance 4 now,my wedding is in december but am still brain storming on ma mk up artist!!nice work tho

Bloom Makeovers said...

lol @ from a distance. thanks alot for your compliment looking forward to winning your heart. may God keep us till then.