Saturday 13 July 2013

LASGIDI





My lagos trip for Nkem’s wedding was not just fun, I enjoyed every bit of my stay at the Nicon Luxury Hotel VGC lagos. Don’t we just love it when our clients pamper us? I sure do.

Though it was stressful being on the train and as well as being the makeup artist thank God the service was for 11am everything went as planned. I met Nkem through my childhood friend Bisola, Nkem was really nice and homely though she got me nervous as she didn’t want to be late for church service.

Nkem’s wedding is an exceptional one apart from the fun, I got several compliments from friends and families, got to meet amazing vendors. I remember after the wedding, a lady came to the hotel room, saw Nkem and said “did you change makeup again? She laughed and said it’s still the same makeup”. She laughed and said she needs the makeup artist contact. They all looked at me and smiled.

I am so grateful Nkem may the good Lord bless your new home.





No comments: