Friday 11 October 2013

Beautiful brides

Beautiful brides First I will like to apologies for the long break, this is due to work load in recent times and also planning of my wedding (shy). Did I hear congratulations? Lol. Thank youuuuuu. Now talking about my beautiful brides, KATE, PEARL AND MRS ADEPOJU, these brides are simply wonderful and nice. Kate’s wedding was held in Lagos, I enjoyed every bit of the wedding I had to learn new dancing steps from my nutty friend kate. Pearl’s wedding was held in Abuja, it was a reunion for me and am sure my Airtel colleagues agrees with me. The best part for me was the “IBO native food I ate hummmmm yummy. Mrs Adepoju like I love to address her, the wedding was held at Ilesha. Mrs Adepoju was very accommodating; my favorite part of the wedding was the traditional marriage the ALAGA IDURO was awesome I laughed holding my tummy. I just love weddings may God bless my beautiful brides. Also introducing the new phase of business Bloom Bridal HAIR, please give us a call for your bridal hair fixing and styling all at an affordable price.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waooo lovely bridal hair,my wedding is coming up soon ' call u wen am ready seriously ur hand is just like a magic on each of ur brides face,Almighty God will continue to strenghten u IJN Amen.

Bloom Makeovers said...

Amen and thank u so much for the kind words

Unknown said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Anonymous said...

i so much love these makeup,my name is Temilade(Marketing Manager Corpertion Network)i think you met with my staff as you are one of our partners.kindly visit the link sent to your box and ungrade your profile.

am so sure you are making me up soon for my wedding.