Friday 11 October 2013

Dami and Tunde

Down to earth Dami, I met her through my ex-student Debola, stubborn Debola like I love to call her or I simply say blow whistle, lol am sure she is laughing if she is reading this. Dami and Tunde’s wedding was explicit , it was fun all the way the celebrity photographer Soji Oni’s presence reduced tension in the room as he cracked jokes in the house. The wedding was planned by Mo Bridals my friend and Mentor, of course everything went well. I celebrate you both Dami and Tunde may God bless your home. Thank you for choosing Bloom Makeovers




beautiful bride's maid makeup by team bloommakeovers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice makeup nd lovely couples

Anonymous said...

Yes Bosss..........blow whistle.

Anonymous said...

Perfect brows on d flawless bride.....i love it