Saturday 1 June 2013

ROOM 314

25th may 2013, working on two brides a day has always being my greatest fear, disappointing my client on their wedding day is one thing I honestly don’t want to do.  With my relationship with both brides I couldn’t decline their requests, thank God it was different time for both events, which made my plans and job a success. The most amazing thing was the fact that both brides lodged in different hotels but with the same room number. Room 314 “lol”.
 My beautiful brides Zene and Excellence thank you for patronizing and trusting Bloom makeovers.
 May God bless your home.
Enjoy the look.


ZENE

 BEFORE
EXCEL
BEFORE


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work done! Real beauty enhancement

Bloom Makeovers said...

Thanks I like the word enhancement'smile'

Bloom Makeovers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Niceeeeee I must say