Wednesday 8 May 2013

IJEOMA

 


         My pretty bride Ijeoma called me for her trials some weeks ago, her job couldn’t allow her keep to appointments. We had to book the appointment for the eve of her wedding for her trial but she couldn’t make it.

I remembered she told me “Opeyemi, I had my trial with a makeup artist and it was so not nice, but I just have this feeling that I can trust u. can I?’ I told her ‘yes don’t worry’ u will look beautiful’.

Ijeoma has this face that you will almost not recognize after makeup, the before and after transformation was awesome. Few friends who saw the look on my BBM pinged me, saying she wasn’t the same person. LOL!

Ijeoma thank you for trusting and choosing bloom makeovers

Cheif bride's maid makeup by Tope for Bloom Makeovers

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job....... God's blessings

Anonymous said...

Waooo Gud job nd lovely makeup,God d transformation is perfect nd beautiful kip it up'd Lord is ur strenght kissessssssss!

Anonymous said...

Excellent dear. Am proud of u

Rose blooms student said...

Beautiful...d after sure is fab..u made a "Rihanna" bride..thumbs up!

Bloom Makeovers said...

Thanks alot

Bloom Makeovers said...

Thanks sis muah

Bloom Makeovers said...

Thanks by His grace won't let u down

Bloom Makeovers said...

Lol @ Rihanna yeah kindof, thanks rose

Anonymous said...

Awesoooooooooooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!
I sent you a mail, no respone yet, y???

Bloom Makeovers said...

Am so sorry will reply with immediate effect.

Ifeanyi said...

Opetemi-o.. Nice work deariee. I sure need a touch on my face like ijeoma.

Bloom Makeovers said...

Lol ifeanyi ok oooo bring your face. Hope u are doing good bro? Do stay bless.