Tuesday 16 April 2013

Omowunmi and Ibukun

     Omowumi, my formal colleague at work, very funny, jovial and nutty.
She got married to her original “bestie lol” Ibukun on Saturday 6th of April 2013. It was a great moment in Kaduna, the northern part of Nigeria. I said original "bestie” because Omowunmi has a wonderful bestie Bintu their bond is beyond friendship but more of sisters. I remember in the days of Airtel they won the award of “BEST BESTIES” leaving myself and my friend Moyomola to be the second runner up, how sad “wink”..

Omowunmi booked me last year November and since then she has being on my neck that she must look beautiful else she and her “bestie” Bintu will deal with me” lol”.

 Oops thank God she looked just perfect. Wishing u a blissful home deary. 

Enjoy her picture and her “bestie's.”





 before



 Her Bestie

  “   

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thy sky is far beyound ur limits BLOOM's CEO. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Nice Work.

Bloom Makeovers said...

Thank u so much

Bloom Makeovers said...

Thanks damakins couture

Anonymous said...

Lovely work. More blessings of d lord upon u. D lord ll take u high n bless d work of ur hand...........beautiful makeup

Anonymous said...

Explosive that's the word "

Bloom Makeovers said...

Thank u all

uyoh said...

I get really excited each time I see your hand work. Infact it draws me back to the day I steped into your shop cnt forget the transforamtion.hope you know you are fully booked for 5th and 6th of july exartly 78days from today. Lol

Bloom Makeovers said...

Lol yes deary fully booked. Thanks and God bless ur words keeps me goin

Snazzy said...

Lol @ original bestie...I will report u...beautiful work dearie

Bloom Makeovers said...

Lol snazzy pls don't report me ooo. Thanks my face of bloom

Anonymous said...

Complete transformation is what bloom makeover does for their clients. They leave the bride wondering if she is the one by the time she looks into the mirror!!!