Wednesday 20 March 2013

LOOK OF THE WEEK

It’s about time with a new makeup tutorial, don’t you think? I was inspired to do this look by one of my brides who wanted to wear a Nude but Smokey look, and I got lots of compliment for it so I thought I should share BROW: I used KHOLE sleek eye brow pencil dark brown, corrected with Mary Kay foundation 507 which was my model’s color. Highlighted with Ferosewe, Tara makeup. EYE: eye shadow Sleek Sunset palette, I blended with the dark brown in Tara set4, contoured with dark brown in Tara set 4 and was enhanced with dark brown in Shanny eye shadow palette. I used sleek eye liner and mascara plus Davis green eye pencil to brighten the eye. FACE: Zaron color3 concealer, covered with Mary Kay foundation 507, and Zaron LZ25 for the powder. BLUSH: Blush in Zaron show stopper palette BRONZER: bronzed the T-Zone with Glo medium in sleek face and body. LIP: lined with miss rose lip pencil and covered with Jordana pink lipstick covered with N.K translucent lip gloss Model: Lolade Owokoniran(thanks dear) Please feel free to make comment and ask questions thanks.

No comments: